Sunday, June 1, 2008

Singing in the Rain


Is there anything better than listening to children giggling and laughing?
Carter and Luke came home from soccer. The storms held off until the afternoon. The sky opened up and rain came pouring down. Carter and Luke stood in the garage watching the rain come down in buckets. We mentioned that they could run and play in the rain for a few minutes. They looked at us in disbelief. We said they could go and they went. They found it to be great fun. They ran in circles letting the rain cover them, giggling the entire time...at least until we said they had to come in.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How fun! One of my favorite childhood memories is when my mom took me and my sister outside and we played in a light summer rain and jumped in puddles in the driveway. I can't wait to do it with Noah and Ellie!