Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Morning 2015

Woke early to get all of the Christmas treats ready and start on the breakfast.

Reading the Christmas story.
Opening gifts.  Two big gifts this year, waders for all the boys.  And a video game system...Jeremy and I are not huge fans of video games so we had to...hide the box, it was a box wrapped inside another box, inside another one and another one, then the box was empty.  All of find the video game system set up in the basement.

Brayden was not feeling the Christmas spirit after his Christmas Eve.  So we tried to bring Christmas to him.  He still wanted to sleep a bit more but he did open his eyes a little...
Realized I left my camera at the Jenkins the night before but Jeremy's dad rescued my Christmas (knowing how important taking pictures is to me) and drove over the camera.  But our morning was snapshots on the phones.

No comments: