Friday, May 23, 2008

Rolling with My Homies


Brayden and I are "Rolling with My Homies" (from the classic 90s movie, Clueless; if you haven't seen it don't worry, you didn't miss much).

Brayden and I are rolling in style. Brayden has his new set of wheels and so do I! Brayden's stroller can now be retired and replaced with his KidKart. The stroller has been around since Carter was born. My car, the Land Cruiser can now be retired. We had the car for over 8 years and 160,000 miles. I am not sure how many miles we have on the stroller but it is probably about the same. The new car is ready to hold three boys and all of their gear. If we can only keep it this sparkly so we could keep on rolling in style! My homies are a bunch of messy kids.

1 comment:

Our Purpose Statement: said...

I like the new wheels for the both of you....